Welcome to Eclipse Youth Basketball
Led by Head Coach Willie Davis, Eclipse Youth Sports is dedicated to providing fundamental skill development to players of all skill levels. Developing elite skills takes time, effort and patience, there are no shortcuts. Our coaches and our program can help you achieve your full potential.
Spring Tryouts - Open tryouts 3rd - 8th grade, Feb5/12
- Wednesdays 6-8pm Fowler Middle School
- Anyone interested in joining a Spring team please join us for open tryouts on Wednesdays, Feb 5th and Feb 12th
- Tryouts are 6-8pm at Fowler Middle School
- 3801 McDermott Road, Plano
- Please check-in with Coach Davis on arrival
- Spring season will run March 24th - May June 2
- 9 weeks of practice, 2hours/wk - 1 hour skills, 1 hour team practice
- 8 game season at PSA
- Registration for games and practices - $400
- Rosters will be 8-9 players/team
CONGRATULATIONS ECLIPSE - CELTICS
Winter PSA Holiday Tournament 1st Place - 6th Grade
CONGRATULATIONS ECLIPSE - THUNDER
Winter PSA Holiday Tournament 3rd Place - 7th Grade
- Individual lessons $50/hr
- Semi-private lessons $30/hr (2-4 players)
- Customized team training - contact for details
Eclipse Programs - (see details)
Basketball 101 - Building Skills
Our Basketball 101 series is designed to develop players as high as their desire will take them. Starting from the fundamentals and working up through the most advanced skills, this series allows players to achieve their maximum potential. The class setting allows them to work with and against similarly skilled players and provides ample friendly competition for simulating real game situations.
Our emphasis is long term skill development where success is not measured in weeks or months but in the lifetime of the player. Building skills builds confidence, which in turn increases the enjoyment of the game thereby increasing the desire to continue training. This positive feedback cycle is the key to success and the key to our philosophy.
Beginning Basketball Program – Setting the FoundationThe beginner program focuses on basic athletic movements combined with basketball skills designed to increase the overall athleticism of young players. We use many different games to teach different movements and build coordination in a fun and engaging way. These classes are perfect for kids to build a great foundation for all sports and to get a fun introduction to the great game of basketball.
Eclipse College/Pro Level TrainingWe offer training and conditioning for high-level college and professional players as well. Please contact us for more information.
Some Videos to Think About
Really not what we're about
Finally, somebody having fun with it!
What we're about
Check our practice schedule and come see for yourself the difference great coaching can make.
See you on the court!